Apparently other people have had the same problem with Europa.
junit.framework.JUnit4TestCaseFacade"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
The solution was easy. I downloaded JUnit4 jars and created a new User Library with them. I then added my new user library to the project and the run configuration.
To add the new library to the project :
- I downloaded Junit4 and its' sources.
- I put both jars in "/Users/[USER_NAME]/Java."
- I control-clicked on the prject name and chose "Build Path -> Configure Build Path."
- Under "Libraries" I removed the JUnit 4 library.
- I clicked "Add Library -> User Library -> Next -> User Libraries -> New" and created a Library called "JUnit4 Local."
- I added the jars I downloaded.
To add the new library to the run configuration :
- Run Button -> Run Configurations
- The most recently run test is highlighted. Choose the one that needs to be changed.
- Click the "Classpath" tab.
- Expand "User Entries"
- Remove the existing JUnit4 library.
- Add the user library.