Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Unsigned JUnit 4 in JBoss Developer Studio

Running a JUnit4 test I got the following error :

junit.framework.JUnit4TestCaseFacade"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
Apparently other people have had the same problem with Europa.

The solution was easy.  I downloaded JUnit4 jars and created a new User Library with them.  I then added my new user library to the project and the run configuration.

To add the new library to the project :
  • I downloaded Junit4 and its' sources.
  • I put both jars in "/Users/[USER_NAME]/Java."
  • I control-clicked on the prject name and chose "Build Path -> Configure Build Path."
  • Under "Libraries" I removed the JUnit 4 library.
  • I clicked "Add Library -> User Library -> Next -> User Libraries -> New" and created a Library called "JUnit4 Local."
  • I added the jars I downloaded.

To add the new library to the run configuration :
  • Run Button -> Run Configurations
  • The most recently run test is highlighted.  Choose the one that needs to be changed.
  • Click the "Classpath" tab.
  • Expand "User Entries"
  • Remove the existing JUnit4 library.
  • Add the user library.

No comments: